Wednesday 19 July 2017

Hen Weekend

My train picnic
 Last weekend I flew to England for my friend's hen do. It was my first time away from Joshua which was hard but having some girly giggles was good for me too.
Outside Newcastle station
 I arrived at midnight on Friday night and caught up with another school friend, my roomie for the weekend - Charlotte.
Dressed up with Charlotte
 On Saturday we went to It's a Knockout and competed against another hen do and two stag dos.
Action shot of the bride to be
 It was actually more fun than I expected in the wind and mud.
The whole team
 We came third out of four groups! Then it was back to the hotel for a swim.
The bride to be and her sister on the town
 In the evening we went to Cozy Joe's for karaoke and then a few bars.
The crazy cat ladies
 On Sunday we went to a cat cafe - Mog on the Tyne. The bride-to-be, Rachel, is a vet and cat lover.
Kitten (baby Pete)
 They have ten cats including two kittens. One looks just like Pete and I would have loved to sneak either of them out in my bag.
Kitten number 2
 I had a gluten free panini and juice. We had the place to ourselves for an hour which was lovely. The cats are so relaxed!
Stan after some hot chocolate
 After the cat cafe I headed back to Leeds with Charlotte to see family and friends before my flight on Monday. What a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment