Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year!

I love the fresh start of a new year and this year is special as it marks a real new start for me with new jobs starting soon.

2017 was equally unique in that I was home with Joshua and looking back, I can't believe how far we have come in the past twelve months from that new born haze that felt like we'd be breastfeeding and co-sleeping forever.

In 2017 we bought a new car, Nico started a new job, Joshua was christened, we attended a wedding weekend in Arnstadt, I resigned, we travelled to England, Isabella turned three and finished nursery, I flew to England for a hen do and again for another wedding, I joined a fitness studio, we went to the Harz, Isabella started Kindergarten, I took and passed the C1 German exam, my best friend had a baby, Joshua turned one and started nursery and we got through the crazy Christmas season.

Amongst all of that, I kept my resolutions of creating every day and reading a book per week.

2018 looks set to be equally busy for us and I'm really excited about this new phase. This year I am renewing my efforts to try the one second per day video as a new, fun way to document our lives.

The rest of my goals and my One Little Word, I'll be sharing with you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment