Thursday 19 April 2018

Fitbit

For my birthday, Nico bought me a fitbit. It had been on my list for a while and I wasn't sure whether it would just be fad. So far, I love it.

It tracks my steps, heart rate, sleep patterns, water intake and more. 

So far I've learned that I am very good at getting seven hours sleep each night. It's the goal I hit most often.

I'm working on the other goals and tracking my weight again. The great thing is that it automatically recognises when I'm exercising. It picks up my cycling or zumba classes. 

Also, I've set it to remind me at ten to each hour, to get to the next step goal. 

The downside is seeing how little I move some days.

I'm also loving the silent alarm on a morning and the notifications when I get a call on my phone. Technology is amazing!

So while I know the Fitbit can't do the work for me, for a goal junkie like me, it's a brilliant inspiration. I'm hoping it will help me refresh my outlook on health this Summer and help to refresh my weight-loss attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment