Thursday 21 June 2018

40 things - Try three new hairstyles

Last night was prom for my old class.  Lately I've been trying more ideas with my own hair and Isabella's to prepare for my sister's wedding next month. I thought the prom would be a great chance to try some different plaits.  Nico's cousin has amaying hairstyling skills and always looks fantastic so she gave me some tips with Isabella and I tried them for myself.  

I loved the combination of an 'up' and 'down' do, it stayed up all night and I had some lovely waves the next day!  I'll definitely be having something similar for the wedding and trying this more often.

This is a side do that I saw on a friend and tried out a while ago.  It's different and keeps my hair out of the way in Summer. It felt odd at first as I always have either a ponytail or wear my hair down but it was nice to have something different.

My third hairstyle was a French plait that I tried on myself.  Unfortunately I don't have a photo and it most certainly wasn't perfect but I will have another go and keep practising on Isabella and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment