Monday 9 July 2018

Make it Monday - Frozen Necklace

Isabella was inundated with Frozen themed craft gifts for her birthday.  Finally, I had time to open some with her yesterday.  The first one we completed was this necklace.  It's actually two bracelets but they can be joined to form a necklace, which she prefers.
Everything we needed was provided but we had to make most of the charms.  I've dabbled with jewellery making but never anything as fiddly as this and I'm really pleased with the outcome, especially since I didn't have the tools.
It was also really fun for Isabella and for me to do something together.  She often sees me making things but can't often join in yet.  This was perfect for doing something together and she has a pretty new necklace as a result.  Really looking forward to crafting more with her in the holidays and making more time to be creative with her and Joshua in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment