Wednesday 26 September 2018

40 things - Fly a Kite

This weekend I took the kids out and we flew a kite. It was the perfect windy day for it and we had some good fun.

Apart from a vague recollection of having done this as a little kid, I had no idea of how to actually fly a kite.

We had bought one a few years ago and never used it. It was very easy to assemble and then I let Isabella run wild.

Joshua got to help me hold the handle for ten seconds and watch his sister, and was surprisingly happy with that.

We had a little mishap at the end when she let go and the kite got stuck in a tree but we managed to get it back down again - just have to untangle it for next time.

The funniest bit was Isabella asking me why she didn't fly even though she ran so fast, bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment