Monday 26 November 2018

Make it Monday - Ceramic Drawing with Children


Through my Gonis sideline, I came across ceramic drawing recently.  I bought a turquoise pen to try out for myself and knew that Isabella would love to try it.

A few months ago when Nico was donating blood, they had a kids corner where she did something similar on glass.  Last time we were at Ikea, I snopped around the bargain corner and picked up a couple of dirt cheap mugs (because you can never have too many, right?) and let her loose on them.

I love that she tried it and liked it, I also love the relaxation that the activity brings out in me.  It's so nice to let your mind wander and really doodle. The pens are washable if you don't bake the finished product in the oven, so it's up to you whether you keep your design or start over with something new.

I really recommend trying it whether, you do it yourself or let the little ones go wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment