Monday 17 December 2018

Make it Monday: Christmas Cards

I finally started making my Christmas cards at the weekend.  I am promising myself (yet again) to really get ahead of the game next year.  This is the latest I have ever been and it is so stressful!

The aim here, was to use my new blue ink from Gonis as well as the star stencil for the background.  I showed the card on the left at my parties last week.  I love the addition of the pearl dots and will be using more of those on the rest of my cards.

The blue doesn't feel that Christmassy to me so I will be changing up the colours on my next batch too but I still like these.  I am really happy with my stencils.  On the left are those I used last year and on the right are my new ones.  Both are looking good.

I'm also planning on getting Isabella in on the next round of card making too but this was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment