Friday 1 April 2011

Quarterly Update!

So, it's the first of April...a quarter of the year gone already...  Having survived all of the pranks of both my pupils and even my own laptop today (thank you Wanda the Fish), I thought this would be a good time to reflect on the year so far.

1. I tried Sushi!

2. I tried shooting!

3. I survived the new experience of writing 150 German school reports.

4. I have lost over half a stone (slower progress than expected but better than putting on and here comes the Summer with it's glorious salad and fruit)

5. I went on a date on Valentine's Day!

6. I bought my wonderful Yes and Yes calendar which is keeping me inspired.

7. I had wonderful visits here in Germany from Hayley and Si, and Amira and Marco.

8. I finally wrote the first draft of my literature review.

9. I took up and have stuck to the pedometer challenge (at least healthy every day)

10. I restarted my weekly French class.

Wow, that's a lot more than I thought!

Now for a few targets for the next quarter:

1. Lose a stone.

2. Finish my Literature Review and Methodology section for my dissertation.

3. Complete two more from my 30 things list.

4. Get my year 10s through their school leaving exam.

5. Complete my next French assignment.

6. Start swimming and/or cycling once a week.

7. Take a trip.

8. Find a new flat.

See you again in three months time!

No comments:

Post a Comment