Saturday 30 July 2011

27 things...Have an Appy Feet Pedicure





While we were back in England we also crossed another thing off my list of 27 things to do before I turn 27.  We went for a fish pedicure.  This is something I wanted to do ever since we saw a new fish pedicure shop in York at Christmas and when we got back to Morley we found out that a new spa had opened (soak spa) on the main street there so we tried it out.

It was brilliant.  It's a little freaky at first as it tickles a lot but you soon get used to it and then it's quite relaxing.  Nico hates having his feet touched but he even enjoyed it!

First we had to soak our feet for about fifteen minutes, then we could put them in the fish tanks and it's amazing how fast they go to your feet!  They don't have teeth or anything so there's nothing to fear, it really does just tickle.  We had fifteen minutes with our feet in there and afterwards I also had a foot massage with nice foot cream and it was like walking on air!  This was all for just ten pounds.  I bought my friend a voucher and will definitely go again...try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment