Saturday 19 November 2011

The Saturday Update

It's been a busy week again with parents' evening/day at work, my evening classes and trying new things!  I've been shopping in the city three times in preparation for next week's new thing, and generally keeping busy.  It seems to have paid off as I have lost two pounds this week despite not tracking and some heavy snacking.  I'm putting it down to the lovely celery 0 points soup we had again this week (for four lunches!!).  You can find the recipe here

I've also started the Christmas decorating!  Or flat decorating.  I'm trying to get more into the German tradition of decorating the flat all year round.  So nothing specifically linked to Christmas has come out yet but it's already looking nicer.  I also need to get cracking on the Christmas shopping too.  It's twice as complicated this year, since I need to do a lot of it online because we are flying back to England without luggage (thanks to the extortionate charges) and don't have space to take much with.
Next week it's going to be even more hectic with more lessons and meetings at work, a visit from Hayley, the start of the Christmas markets and my other something new project so I am making the most of relaxing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment