Thursday 22 December 2011

School's Out for Christmas!



The last day of school this year is finally here and it's been a long time coming.  The two month stretch since the Autumn holidays has been the longest yet with the most illness and darkness nights (and days) as of yesterday though, it is officially getting lighter!

This week so far has been spent with lots of Christmas videos in English.  I have now seen the Mr Bean Christmas special six times (it does stop getting funny)and had the argument over whether his car is yellow or green five times.

It's also the latest I remember having worked up to Christmas, with English colleagues finishing last Friday and with us being back in less than two weeks on the 5th January, you can guarantee the holidays will go faster than ever but I am so excited about them.  First of all, it's my first German Christmas!  Then a trip home to see the family and meet my wonderful baby nephew!

So the blog may be a bit hit and miss over the next couple of weeks but I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment