Saturday 4 February 2012

The Saturday Update

We've had a short week this week after our long weekend for the half year holidays but already on Wednesday, it was like we'd never been away.  School was as stressful as ever with an unwelcome new timetable that means I now have to work from 7.30 am on a Monday so an even earlier wake up call to start the week - great!

I lost my motivation somewhere around the day we went back and so the exercise regime has been lacking and the snacking came back.  I'd had two glasses of wine over the long weekend and all of these factors have combined to result in a 1.5lb gain this week.  

However, I'm feeling refreshed by the cold weather, the new month and lighter mornings and am going to make a better go of it this week.  I've started with a healthy breakfast and the smoothies are going to make a new appearance this week.  I've got a shorter day on Tuesday with pupil day where we just have meetings with some pupils instead of normal lessons.  So far I have just two appointments.  My easy conversation class has finished until the new semester next week but I have a double lesson with the advanced group on Thursday where we are going to be watching the film Invictus.

I've also finally completed my French assignment to get sent off so I need some new non-negotiables.  Here they are:

  • move more and every day.
  • meet up with the girls this week.
  • have a smoothie every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment