Sunday 18 March 2012

It's the small things


Sometimes in life, it really is the small things that make a difference.  This week I found a perfect example of that.  For the first couple of weeks back on the bike this year, I've been really struggling as my heavy school bag falls off my shoulder as I cycle and I end up polling up at the Roland Center doing what appears to be some serious drunk-cycling!  Last year, when I was cycling, I had a back pack which is now broken because my school stuff was so heavy, or a bike basket which I still have but don't want to carry on the tram and can't leave on the bike all day in case it is pinched.  

In order to put an end to this problem, I invested in this new school bag which I can wear across my body so that it doesn't fall off every two minutes.  (I know I am on a spending ban but this was also my treat for reaching the one stone marker on my weight loss goal).  You may not think the bag could make such a big difference but it honestly does - I look forward to my morning cycle now and feel nice and summery with these beautiful bright colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment