Sunday 3 June 2012

Fischerhude

As I mentioned yesterday, this week we went to Fischerhude with my good friend Loreto.  Loreto often visits this village and had talked about it a lot but because it is really only accessible by car, I hadn't managed to get there until now.  I think it is fair to say that we were all blown away by it.  I now see why she takes all of her visitors there!  First we wandered around the village and then we headed to a little coffee and cake shop which even did three different gluten free cakes!!  I think it's safe to say that it is good for the diet (and the purse) that Fischerhude can only be reached by car!

Nico and me
Mum and Doug
Ponies

Me and Loreto

This dog looked just like Loreto's!
Beautiful Scenery

An escaped goat



Loreto reliving when Spain won the world cup
Chatting in the coffee and cake shop


Mum



No comments:

Post a Comment