Saturday 22 September 2012

The Saturday Update

Things are good here this week.  I lost 1.3 kilos at Weightwatchers on Monday and have been keeping up to it this week so hopefully more good news on Monday.  Still cycling to work despite the drop in temperatures this week - I look like a yeti with all my layers.

I'm absolutely shattered which is unusual for me three weeks into the new term but it has been pretty full on at work to the extent that we can't find a slot in the schedule for a team meeting until November because we have that much going on between us!

I've finished rereading Cloud Atlas in anticipation of the film (more on that later) and started the second Gordon Ramsey book before moving onto my classics for October.  Nico finished the Hunger Games in record time so we can now indulge in the film and see if it lives up to the book.  

I had a lovely coffee with Loreto on Wednesday in town and we planned one in for next Wednesday as well as bowling next weekend which I must get booked today.  I had a lovely catch up with Hayley in England too so it was quite a girly week.

Also had some good news which should help me achieve some of the goals I was starting to worry about...more on that later.

Next week is more of the same.  Work will be even more full on with parents' evening on Tuesday but I am looking forward to the bowling at the end of the week.  Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment