Monday 21 January 2013

One Little Word

Around all my favourite blogs this month, there has been a bit of a common theme (apart from the monthly goals) and that is 'one little word'.  I did this last year as part of my goals journal and actually it seemed to make sense.  For this year, it wasn't hard to decide, it almost feels too obvious but my one little word is going to be 'Love'.

It fits in in so many ways.  Of course, we are getting married this year so that is a big reason but also, I want to focus on our relationship and not take Nico for granted.  It's also not just about that kind of love.  My new diary even has the quote 'Do what you Love and Love what you do' which is going to be my motto for the year, if not life and I want to focus every month on the things I love; especially this month which is dark and dreary and gets people down, me included.  So here goes:

source

This month I love:

  • my amazing fiance for coping with my stress and mild panic attacks about the wedding already.
  • my best amiga for always being there.
  • the fact that the days are starting to get lighter (I don't normally see this until February).
  • my job - especially the pupils and colleagues who make me smile every day.
  • Skype catch ups with the BFF in England.
  • getting back into German literature in style with Tintenherz (like Harry Potter for bookworms).
  • getting creative again with wedding planning projects as well as others.
  • the snow!  It means that cycling through the park at night is no longer scary as it doesn't get dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment