Sunday 25 May 2014

30 things... Watch Grey's Anatomy

For my birthday on 2nd April I received series 1 - 9 of Grey's Anatomy. We are definitely series junkies but this was one we never got around to and now I don't know how we avoided it for so long! We finished series 10 yesterday and are now eagerly awaiting the recently approved series 11. 

What I loved about this show is that it really keeps you on your toes - the drama is excellent. I don't want to include any spoilers on here in case you haven't seen it but I will say that the end of series 5 was the first time I can remember actually shouting out loud in shock. I'm still not over it!

The characters are well written but this is one of the only series where I actively hate the main character. Meredith Grey made me cringe for women everywhere throughout the ten series. Luckily the other characters gave the show some balance.

If you haven't seen it, get your hands on it, but be warned - it's addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment