Friday 9 May 2014

Project Life: April

 I'm sooo excited about this project this month. It took me a while to get around to it because I knew what I wanted to do but wasn't sure how to make it work. Yesterday was Nico's day off and he was kind enough to help me.

One of the reasons I really wanted a tablet was to jump on the instagram bandwagon. I knew I would use the opportunity to take more photos and I loved some of the effects I have seen others use.

This month I took advantage of the instagram format to put together a square collage you can see above and below. On the left I used the usual format with the calendar and lots of journaling. 
For the collage I grouped the photos into similar themed rows (knitting, baking, Dad's visit...). Then I got creative with some of my other crafting resources. I used the letter stickers and washy tape to complete the front and another new stamp to complete the back.

I don't plan to do this every time but I do love the effect and plan to incorporate more square photos into future spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment